for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Mike Lookinland: American Actor
What do you know about Mike Lookinland, the actor who played "Bobby Brady" on The Brady Bunch?
December 28, 2010
The Brady Bunch
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Mike Lookinland Photo by Luigi Novi.)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Lookinland had a supporting role as "Phillip Albright" in which 1970's "disaster" film?
B. The Towering Inferno
D. The Poseidon Adventure
2. How old was Mike Lookinland when "The Brady Bunch" series first started?
3. In a season five Brady Bunch episode entitled, "Never Too Young", Lookinland's character Bobby recieves his first kiss. Which actress played "Millicent", the character he kissed?
A. Rita Wilson
B. Susan Olsen
C. Melissa Sue Anderson
D. Melissa Gilbert
4. In 1969, Lookinland was offered another prime role but chose to play "Bobby Brady" instead. What role was it?
A. Eddie Corbett/The Courtship of Eddie's Father
B. Adam Stephens/Bewitched
C. Billy Clampett/The Beverly Hillbillies
D. Opie/The Andy Griffith Show
5. In 1997, Lookinland was arrested in Utah for what crime?
C. Posession of a controlled substance
D. Solicitation of a prostitute
6. Lookinland claims to have attended over 100 concerts of what band?
A. Dave Mathews Band
B. The Grateful Dead
C. The Rolling Stones
7. Lookinland's younger brother Todd, is also an actor and appeared in an episode during the final season of The Brady Bunch. Which episode was it?
A. The Driver's Seat
B. The Cincinnati Kids
C. Kelly's Kids
D. The Hustler
8. Lookinland attended which university?
A. College of Eastern Utah
B. University of Utah
D. Utah Valley University
9. Lookinland is a member of what grassroots environmental orginazation?
B. United Nations Environment Programme
C. Sierra Club
D. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
10. As of 2010, Lookinland was still involved in film and television, but not in front of the camera. What does he do?
A. Camera operator
B. Production assistant
C. Gaffer (Electrician)
Conditions of Use