for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Brady Bunch: Random Brady Bits from Season 1
Questions pertaining to Season One episodes of "The Brady Bunch."
December 30, 2010
The Brady Bunch
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
The Brady Bunch
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. On the morning of Mike and Carol Brady's wedding, Mike was so nervous he:
A. almost called off the wedding
B. forgot to put on his pants
C. put 21 spoons of sugar in his coffee
D. took 2 tranquilizers
2. In "Katchoo" episode of "The Brady Bunch", everyone gave Tiger a bath except:
C. the Brady girls
3. When Greg and Marcia Brady ran against each other for student body president, how did Greg Brady end up winning?
A. Greg spread rumors about Marcia at school
B. Greg threw away Marcia's campaign slogans
C. Greg used tapes to broadcast his campaign promises at school
D. Marcia dropped out of the campaign
4. When Peter Brady had the measles, he was working a crossword puzzle in bed. He asked Alice to help him think of a seven-letter word for:
5. Marcia Brady would rather do this than eat:
A. go camping
B. ride a horse
6. What TV station came to the Brady home to give Mike the "Father of the Year" award?
7. What type of trading stamps did the Brady kids fight over?
A. Blue Chip
C. S & H
D. Golden Circle
8. What reason did Alan Anthony give Marcia for not being able to take her to the school dance?
A. He had to go to a frog jumping contest.
B. He got grounded for a week.
C. He had to go out of town with his parents.
D. Something suddenly came up.
9. According to Carol Brady in "The Grass is Always Greener", sometimes a man needs to be taught:
A. just how difficult it is to be a woman
B. how to share closet space
C. just how logical women are
D. what it's like to give birth
10. In the "Lost Locket, Found Locket" episode of "The Brady Bunch", everyone was awake when Jan yelled. Which of the following did NOT take place at that time?
A. Alice was watching the late show.
B. Bobby was brushing his teeth.
C. Cindy was standing out in the hall.
D. Marcia was studying in bed.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by