for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Grace Kelly: Actress & Princess
How many people can actually say that they are both an actress and a princess?! Grace Kelly was beautiful!
January 02, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: geocities)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Grace Kelly's father, John B. Kelly, Sr. won three Olympic medals in what sport?
A. pole vault
B. high jump
D. discus throw
2. Grace Kelly graduated from what drama school?
A. The Theatre Conservatory of Chicago College of Performing Arts
B. American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York
C. American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York
D. Institute for Advanced Theatre Training in Massachusetts
3. In what film did Grace Kelly make her Hollywood debut?
A. The Country Girl
C. High Noon
D. Fourteen Hours
4. In which of the following Alfred Hitchcock films did Grace Kelly NOT star?
A. The Man Who Knew Too Much
B. Dial M for Murder
C. Rear Window
D. To Catch a Thief
5. Grace Kelly won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in what movie?
B. The Country Girl
C. Green Fire
D. The Bridges at Toko-Ri
6. What was Grace Kelly's final film?
A. Green Fire
B. The Bridges at Toko-Ri
C. The Swan
D. High Society
7. In 1951, Grace Kelly took a bold stand against a racist incident involving what Black American expatriate singer/dancer?
A. Richard Wright
B. Josephine Baker
C. James Baldwin
D. Marian Anderson
8. How many children did Princess Grace have with Prince Rainier of Monaco?
9. Which of Princess Grace's friends and leading man said of her, "you know, I just love Grace Kelly. Not because she was a princess, not because she was an actress, not because she was my friend, but because she was just about the nicest lady I ever met."
A. William Holden
B. Bing Crosby
C. Cary Grant
D. James Stewart
10. After her death, an institution was created in Princess Grace's memory that is "dedicated to identifying and assisting emerging talent in theater, dance, and film by awarding grants in the form of scholarships..." What's it called?
A. Princess Grace Foundation
B. Grace Kelly Endowment
C. The Grace Kelly Association for the Arts
D. Princess Grace Federation for the Arts
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by