for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Julia Gillard: 27th Australian Prime Minister
Australia's first female Prime Minister, Julia Gillard.
January 04, 2011
Australian Prime Ministers
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Julia E Gillard
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Julia Gillard @ thewashingtonnote.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In which country of the British Isles was Julia Gillard born in 1961?
D. Northern Ireland
2. In which Australian city did the Gillard family settle?
3. Gillard's obvious academic ability was fulfilled when she became a member of which profession?
4. Following a similar path to Kevin Rudd, Gillard became Chief of Staff to which eventual state premier?
A. John Brumby
B. Peter Beattie
C. Mike Rann
D. Brian Burke
5. As the Labor Party representative, Gillard was elected to which Victorian federal parliamentary seat in 1998?
6. As Deputy Prime Minister, how many areas of responsibilty did Gillard have as a minister?
7. Which opposition politician called Gillard "deliberately barren" because of her decision not to have children?
A. Wilson Tuckey
B. Bill Heffernan
C. Bob Katter
D. Tony Abbott
8. Gillard overthrew Prime Minister Rudd in June 2010 and went to the polls two months later. What was the result of this election?
A. A narrow coalition win
B. A win for the Labor Party
C. Same number of seats for Labor and the Coalition
D. A three-way tie bewteen Labor, Liberal and National
9. Which of the following policies is not one of Gillard's?
A. Move to increase community ownership and management of schools
B. National Broadband Network
C. Making a 'big' Australia through increasing migration
D. The My School website for parents
10. Although a member of the Labor Party left faction, which of the following left policies is not supported by Gillard?
B. Gay marriage
C. Pro-choice on abortion
D. Sustainable population
Pine River Consulting 2022