for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Monster-In-Law
A brilliant comeback for Jane Fonda, this is one of the funniest movies she ever did!
January 06, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following things did Charlie NOT do to earn money?
A. work for a catering service
B. walk dogs
C. do freelance writing for magazines
D. act as a yoga instructor
2. Why did Viola attack the young female guest on her show?
A. The girl was illiterate.
B. The girl's song lyrics were shallow.
C. The girl's clothes were provacative.
D. The girl thought Roe VS Wade was a boxing match.
3. Where had Viola always promised to take her son?
B. The Bahamas
4. Charlie had lots of allergies. Which of the following was NOT one of them?
5. The "anxiety pills" prescribed by Viola's phony doctor, turned out to be:
B. chewable vitamin C
C. orange-flavored aspirin
D. Tylenol caplets
6. Charlie served this to Viola the night before Kevin returned:
A. beef brains
B. liver and onions
C. steak and kidney pie
7. The night Viola cooked dinner, she came downstairs later wearing a ceremonial robe given to her by:
A. Jimmy Carter
B. Henry Kissinger
C. The Dalai Lama
D. Chairman Mao
8. How many times had Viola been married?
9. The man who posed as Viola's psychiatrist was actually:
A. a chef
B. a florist
C. a hairdresser
D. a waiter at the Ivy
10. Which of the following was NOT one of the agreements Viola and Charlie made right before the wedding?
A. That Viola be present for all the important events in her grandkids' lives.
B. that Viola could only call Kevin twice a day
C. that the grandkids would only wear the latest designer clothes
D. that one of the grandkids would have Viola for a middle name
Conditions of Use