for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ginger Rogers: More Than a Classy Dancer!
Ginger Rogers was one of the greatest stars of Hollywood's golden era!
February 25, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ginger Rogers Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Virginia McMath was born July 16, 1911 and later became Ginger Rogers. How did she acquire her distinctive first name?
A. Because of the colour of her hair.
B. RKO studios suggested the name.
C. A young relative could not pronounce 'Virginia' properly
D. It was her favourite food
2. Ginger Rogers was born in the same town as which 20th century US President?
A. Harry Truman
B. Richard Nixon
C. John Kennedy
D. Lyndon Johnson
3. Ginger Rogers became a legend through her partnership with Fred Astaire. How many films did they make together?
4. In 1940 Ginger Rogers won her only Best Actress Oscar for which film?
A. Stage Door
B. Bachelor Mother
C. Kitty Foyle
D. Primrose Path
5. In which of the following numbered movies did Ginger Rogers not appear?
A. Gold Diggers of 1933
B. 42nd Street
C. Tenth Avenue Angel
D. Fifth Avenue Girl
6. Complete the following quote about Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. "Fred gave Ginger class while she gave him..........."
A. sex appeal
7. How many times was Ginger Rogers married?
8. Ginger Rogers was skilled in many areas apart from acting. Which of the following hobbies was one of her favourites?
C. Stamp Collecting
9. Which of the following best describes Ginger Roger's religious and political outlook?
D. Christian Scientist/Republican
10. In the 1970s Ginger Rogers became a spokesperson for which US emporium?
C. J. C. Penney
Conditions of Use