for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Assassination of Martin Luther King
The account of the death of the man whose effort changed the face of race relations in America. The facts surrounding the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
May 06, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Martin Luther King Jr.
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Martin Luther King Jr. @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In which U S city was Martin Luther King killed?
B. Little Rock
2. In which year was Martin Luther King assassinated?
3. Who was charged with and convicted of Dr King's murder?
A. Lee Harvey Oswald
B. James Earl Ray
C. James Earl Jones
D. Sirhan Sirhan
4. Where was Martin Luther King when he was shot?
A. On a motel balcony
B. Addressing a crowd
C. Riding in a car to a meeting
D. Leading a protest march
5. Which noted civil rights leader was with Dr King when he died?
A. Andrew Young
B. Malcolm X
C. Rosa Parks
D. Jesse Jackson
6. Through which part of Dr King's body did the bullet pass?
7. Where was Martin Luther King buried?
A. Washington D C
8. Where was the accused killer of Martin Luther King eventually captured?
9. Doubt has been raised over the conviction of Dr King's alleged killer. Which of the following has not been used as evidence of his innocence?
A. Why were there no finger prints in the bathroom from where the gun was supposedly fired?
B. Why did the FBI not speak to people who claimed they saw a man below the bathroom window?
C. Why did the FBI neither inspect, test or fire the alleged murder weapon?
D. The convicted killer had very poor eyesight.
10. Which member of the King family met with Dr King's convicted killer in 1997 to support moves for a retrial?
A. His wife, Coretta
B. His son, Dexter
C. His daughter, Yolanda
D. His son, Martin Luther King III
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by