for extra features!
Like playing PeopleQuiz games? Help keep our site alive and growing with a donation at our Go Fund Me page today!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Peter Boyle
What do you know about versatile actor Peter Boyle?
June 09, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Patricia Heaton Online)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Peter Boyle portrayed Frank Barone in the TV sitcom, "Everybody Loves Raymond." What was Barone's wife's name?
2. Which Beatle was Peter Boyle's best man at his wedding on October 21, 1977?
A. Paul McCartney
B. George Harrison
C. Ringo Starr
D. John Lennon
3. In what movie did Peter Boyle get his first starring role?
A. The Virgin President
B. Medium Cool
C. Diary of a Mad Housewife
4. What role did Peter Boyle play in the 1974 Mel Brooks' movie, "Young Frankentein"?
A. Dr. Frankenstein
B. The Monster
D. Inspector Kemp
5. What medical emergency happened to Peter Boyle on the set of "Everybody Loves Raymond" in 1999?
B. asthma attack
C. broken arm
D. heart attack
6. Peter Boyle starred as Marvin Lucas in the 1972 movie, "The Candidate." What was Lucas' occupation?
B. former California Governor
C. campaign manager
7. What role did Peter Boyle in the 1976 film, "Taxi Driver"?
B. Matthew "Sport" Higgins
D. Travis Bickle
8. How many children did Peter Boyle have with his wife Lorraine?
9. In 1996, Mr. Boyle won an Emmy Award in the category of Guest Actor in a Drama Series. What was the show?
B. Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
C. China Beach
D. Father Dowling Mysteries
10. Peter Boyle was nominated for an Emmy Award 7 times for his role as Frank Barone on "Everybody Loves Raymond." How many times did he win?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by