for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - Charles Lindbergh
Questions about Charles Lindbergh's personal life and aviation career.
July 14, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Charles Lindbergh @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Charles Lindberg's most famous aviation achievement?
A. He was the first to fly across the Atlantic ocean
B. He was the first to fly non-stop from New York to Paris
C. He was the first to fly solo across th Atlantic
D. He was the first to fly non-stop across the US
2. What crime was Charles Lindbergh a victim of in 1932?
A. His house was burnt down
B. His early aviation patents were stolen
C. His infant son was kidnapped and murdered
D. His accountant embezzled from his bank account
3. Where was Charles Lindbergh born?
B. New York
4. What was the name of the prize that Charles Lindbergh and his backers were pursuing with the historic flight?
A. Orteig Prize
B. Trans-Atlantic Purse
C. Aviation Milestone Award
D. Nobel Prize
5. What was the name of the plane that Charles Lindbergh flew on his famous flight?
A. American Eagle
B. Lucky Lindy
C. Spirit of the Sky
D. The Spirit of St. Louis
6. How many aviators had already lost thier lives attempting the flight in question?
7. What was Charles Lindbergh's initial position on World War II
A. We shouldn't have appeased Hitler for so long and we should attack
B. We should stay out of it
C. He felt that Russia was the problem, not Germany
D. both B and C
8. What job had Charles Lindbergh been working at the time of his historic flight?
A. Commercial PAssenger Pilot
B. Air Mail Pilot
C. Stunt Pilot
D. Air Force Pilot
9. What was notable about Charles Lindbergh's family
A. His wife and he were never legally married
B. He lived with his wife for years after divorcing her
C. He had 3 mistresses in Europe that bore him at least 7 children
D. He never married
10. How did Charles Lindbergh die?
A. Car crash
B. Plane crash
D. Heart Attack
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by