for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidential Assassination Attempts: Part 2
Another list of would-be-US Presidential-assassins, and their come-up-ance.
September 22, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: President Bill Clinton Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In February of 1974, Sam Byck planned to kill President Nixon. What was his plan?
A. Truck bomb in front of the US Supreme Court.
B. Crash a commercial airliner into the Whitehouse.
C. Poison on the Whitehouse water supply.
D. Guided missle in front of the Whitehouse.
2. What went awry with Lynette Fromme's plan to assassinate President Ford?
A. She didn't put a round into the pistol chamber.
B. Her car wouldn't start, so she couldn't go the event where she was going to bomb Ford.
C. Her knife snagged on her skirt, and the Secret Service captured her.
D. She was too stoned to walk straight, so she was arrested for Drunk and Disorderly.
3. How was Lynette Fromme punished for her assassination attempt on President Ford?
A. She was imprisoned until her death.
B. She received life in prison, but escaped.
C. She was put to death in Utah - firing squad.
D. She received life in prison, but was released in 2009.
4. Sara Jane Moore also made an attempt on President Ford. What did she try?
A. Airplane hijacking.
B. Revolver from 40 feet.
C. Rifle from a bell tower.
D. Grenade toss from 100 feet.
5. President Carter was attacked by what type of rodent when fishing in Georgia, which may have been attempting to take his life?
6. Raymond Lee Harvey claimed to be part of an assassination attempt against President Carter. How was he armed?
A. Starter pistol.
B. Sniper rifle.
C. Whip and automatic pistol.
7. What actress was John Hinckley attempting to impress when he shot Reagan?
A. Phoebe Cates
B. Jennifer Jason Leigh
C. Jodie Foster
D. Elisabeth Shue
8. Who attempted to kill President George H. W. Bush in 1993?
A. Saddam Hussein
B. Squeaky Fromme
C. The Iraqi Intelligence Service
D. The KGB
9. What was Frank Eugene Corder's assassination method?
A. Plane at the Whitehouse attempt.
B. Sniper from an office building.
C. Car Bomb.
D. Poison Letter.
10. How did Francisco Martin Duran try to kill President Clinton?
A. Letter bomb.
B. He didn't; he was after Hillary.
C. Shot 29 times at the Whitehouse.
D. Airplane plot.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by