for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Manhattan Murder Mystery
This movie, starring Woody Allen and Diane Keaton, is one of the best tongue-in-cheek comedies ever!
November 09, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Manhattan Murder Mystery
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Larry and Carol went with their frinds to see what movie?
A. Double Indemnity
B. The Rope
C. Strangers On A Train
2. What did Mr. House collect?
B. lapel pins
3. What was the first dessert Carol made for Mr. and Mrs. House?
A. Baked Alaska
B. Cherries Jubilee
C. Chocolate Mousse
D. Floating Islands
4. Carol agreed to sit through a hockey game with Larry if he went with her to:
A. a chick flick
B. a Shakespearean play
C. a symphony
D. a Wagner opera
5. Carol discovered that, instead of going snorkeling in Florida with his brother, Mr. House was actually:
A. going to Paris with Helen Moss
B. going to South America with his assistant
C. planning to commit suicide
D. staying at home
6. The one mistake Carol made when she sneaked into Mr. House's apartment:
A. She broke a small statue.
B. She left her glasses on the dresser.
C. She left her glasses under the bed.
D. She left the phone off the hook.
7. Where was Carol when she saw Mrs. House go by on a bus?
A. at a wine tasting
B. eating lunch with Julie
C. in a car with Ted
D. taking a walk
8. Ted and Julie took what kind of trip with Carol and Larry?
A. a beer tour of Germany
B. an eating tour of France
C. a tour of Nepalese Buddhist temples
D. a wine tour of Italy
9. What was the name of Larry and Carol's son?
10. What was the secret ingredient in Larry's tuna casserole?
B. hot fudge
D. Tabasco sauce
Pine River Consulting 2022