for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Liar Liar
is dedicated to the memory of Jason Benard, who played Judge Marshall Stevens in the movie. Stevens suffered a massive heart attack and died just after filming of the movie ended.
December 04, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Fletcher's nickname for his son Max?
D. both A and B
2. Max makes a birthday wish that his father would refrain from lying for how long?
A. 1 day
B. 1 week
C. 1 month
D. 1 year
3. Why doesn't Fletcher come to Max's birthday party?
A. he's in jail
B. he's too busy having sex with his boss
C. he's sick
D. his boss is a slave driver and has him working overtime
4. Audrey is considering marrying her boyfriend, Jerry and moving with Max, to what city?
B. New York
5. What does Audrey's boyfriend, Jerry do for a living?
B. marketing coordinator
C. sales rep
D. hospital administrator
6. Fletcher often plays a game where he tightens up his hand and playfully attacks Max with it. What do they call the game?
A. The Paw
B. The Stump
C. The Hand
D. The Claw
7. Knowing that he cannot win his case for Samantha Cole without lying, what does Fletcher do to try and delay the case?
A. acts sick
B. beats himself up
C. tries to get another lawyer to replace him
D. tells the judge that he needs to go because his dog just died
8. Who bails Fletcher out after he is taken to jail for contempt of court?
9. Desperate to keep Max and Audrey from flying out of town, what does Fletcher hijack to catch the plane on the runway?
A. an airport utility truck
B. an airport luggage truck
C. a cab
D. a mobile stairway
10. One year later, Fletcher and Audrey are celebrating Max's birthday. After he blows out the candles, he states that he did not wish for his mom and dad to get back together, rather, he wished for what?
A. soccer ball
B. roller blades
C. baseball mitt
Conditions of Use