for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Madeline Kahn
What do you know about actress Madeline Kahn?
December 10, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Flickr)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What role did Madeline Kahn play in the 1974 satirical Western comedy film,
A. Lili von Shtupp
B. Miss Stein
C. Harriet Johnson
D. Mrs. Lamarr
2. In college, Madeline studied drama, music, and speech therapy. From what New York university did she graduate?
A. Adelphi University
B. Long Island University
C. Empire State College
D. Hofstra University
3. Madeline was married only once in her life, to John Hansbury. What was so tragic about their marriage?
A. he died one month after they married
B. they married after Madeline had already been diagnosed with terminal cancer
C. her mother died the day after they married
D. all of the above
4. Madeline Kahn was nominated four times for a Tony Award. Which one was a winner for her?
A. Boom Boom Room (1974)
B. On the Twentieth Century (1978)
C. Born Yesterday (1989)
D. The Sisters Rosensweig (1993)
5. What role did Madeline Kahn play in the 1974 American comedy film,
B. Frau BlÃ¼cher
D. medical student
6. Kahn was cast in the role of Agnes Gooch in the 1974 film
but was fired due to artistic differences. Who fired her?
A. James Cresson
B. Beatrice Arthur
C. Gene Saks
D. Lucille Ball
7. What was Madeline Kahn's role in the 1984 holiday farce
A. Carol Ferguson
B. Mrs. Munchnick
8. In Mel Brooks'
History of the World, Part I
, Ms. Kahn played the role of an Empress. What the character's name?
A. Empress Whorley
B. Empress Honeypot
C. Empress Nympho
D. Empress Sexpot
9. Madeline Kahn was a regular cast member on what TV sitcom from 1996â€“1999?
10. For what character did Madeline Kahn provide the voice in the 1998 American computer animated adventure comedy film,
A Bug's Life
B. Princess Atta
C. The Queen
Pine River Consulting 2022