for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dave
OK...so I LIKE corny flicks. "Dave" is a favorite of mine, starring Kevin Kline and Sigourney Weaver.
February 22, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of the shelter Dave visits with the First Lady?
A. The Giving Tree
B. Happy Haven
C. The Helping Hand Shelter
D. Safe Harbor
2. Duane refers to the White House as the _______.
3. Who talks to kids about not eating too many sweets?
A. Harrison Ford
B. Arnold Schwarzenegger
C. Jay Leno
D. Bruce Willis
4. Dave sings a song from what musical while riding home from work?
A. Hello Dolly
B. Holiday Inn
D. West Side Story
5. What food does Dave order up for Murray while they "fix the budget"?
B. fish and chips
D. potato knishes
6. Why does Duane not like to wear sweaters?
A. they are too informal
B. they are too hot
C. they look sissy
D. they make his neck look thick
7. What is the name of the "unrehearsed show" dealing with opinions and forecasts of major issues?
A. The McLaughlin Group
C. The Rockwell Group
D. Today's Issues
8. When they are stopped by the cops, Dave and Ellen sing a song from:
B. Fiddler on the Roof
C. Mary Poppins
D. Wizard of Oz
9. When does Ellen figure out that Dave is an imposter?
A. when he looks at her legs in the car
B. when she sees him in the shower
C. when he is polite to her
D. when he works to help the homeless
10. What is Vice-President Nance's first name?
Conditions of Use