for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Danny Deckchair
Danny Deckchair is my favorite Rhys Ifans movie and one of the best feel-good films I've ever seen.
February 24, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Danny landed in Clarence during which festival?
2. Glenda told everyone that Danny was:
A. her cousin from Brisbane
B. a former professor of hers
C. an old flame from college
D. a traveling salesman
3. What was Glenda's house number?
4. What kind of sandwich did Glenda leave in the refrigerator for Danny?
5. What was Glenda's last name?
6. Glenda said her major in college was:
A. Art History
B. Music Theory
D. Political Science
7. Who found Danny's chair in a tree?
A. Big Jim
B. a bunch of kids on bikes
D. Mr. Potts
8. Big Jim's campaign slogan was:
A. "A big man with big plans."
B. " A man who cares about the important things."
C. " A big voice for the little bloke."
D. "A busy man who gets things done."
9. To what song did Danny and Glenda dance at the ball?
A. Anything Goes
B. Beautiful Dreamer
C. Dream a Little Dream of Me
D. My Girl
10. Danny told Glenda he had come from where?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by