for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Gunfight at the O.K. Corral
The real facts about the most famous gunfight in history - the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.
March 15, 2012
Old West Lawmen & Outlaws
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Gunfight at the O.K. Corral @ western.freeservers.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what town did the gunfight take place?
A. Heandstone, New Mexico
B. Tombstone, Arizona
C. Tombstone, Colorado
D. Silver Gulch, Texas
2. Which participant on the side of the lawmen was not injured in the fight?
A. Morgan Earp
B. Doc Holliday
C. Wyatt Earp
D. Virgil Earp
3. The Earp party was joined by a gunslinger and gambler by what name?
A. Johnny Two-Gun
B. Johnny Ringo
C. Doc Holliday
D. Doc Forrester
4. Where did the gunfight actually take place?
A. On the street, in front of the OK Corral
B. In the main yard of the OK Corral
C. Down the lane from the corral at Fremont St.
D. Next door to the corral, in the stable
5. The Earps faced off against a group that usually operated outside the law. What were they known as?
A. The Outsiders
B. The Cowboys
C. The Tombstone Gang
D. The Rustlers
6. Which participant facing the lawmen survived the battle?
A. Ike Clanton
B. Frank McLaury
C. Billy Clanton
D. Tom McLaury
7. Which Earp brother was shot and killed while playing pool a few months after the gunfight?
8. Which Earp brother was ambushed and maimed about two months after the battle?
9. Which Earp brother did not participate in the gunfight that day?
10. The gunfight was played out as part of a storyline in one of the "Star Trek" franchises. Which series was it?
A. Star Trek: Deep Space 9
B. Star Trek: Voyager
C. Star Trek: The Original Series
D. Star Trek: The Next Generation
Conditions of Use