for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Fireworks
People love a good fireworks display and with The Fourth of July upon us, I decided to write this quiz. We've got fireworks trivia and fireworks facts!
June 29, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The earliest documentation of fireworks dates back to the 7th century in what country?
2. M80's,Firecrackers,Cherry Bombs,etc must have less than how many milligrams of Flash or other explosive materials to be legally sold to consumers in the United States?
A. Less than 25
B. Less than 50
C. Less than 75
D. Less than 100
3. Which firework causes the most injuries to consumers?
B. Bottle Rockets
4. Fireworks are designed to explode at different heights.Which size shell travels the farthest height?
A. 10-12 inch shell
B. 8 inch shell
C. 5-6 inch shell
D. 3-4 inch shell
5. Sparklers burn at a temperature of over how many degrees celcius?
6. Disney World has more than how many firework shows per year?
7. The first fireworks recorded in America were set off where?
A. Fort Sumpter
C. Valley Forge
8. What is the most difficult color to create in a fireworks display?
9. 90% of all fireworks worldwide originate in what country?
A. United States
10. The total amount of heat generated from 3 sparklers is the same amount of heat generated from what?
A. A Cutting Torch
B. A Lighter
C. A Hairdryer
D. A Blowtorch
Pine River Consulting 2022