for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Mario Andretti-Speed Racer
A quiz on former Racing Champion Mario Andretti,one of the most popular drivers of all time.
September 25, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: http://www.formula1.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What country was Mario born in?
C. United States
2. Mario was the first driver to do what?
A. Win the Indianapolis 500 and Daytona 500
B. Win the Indianapolis 500 and Daytona 500 in the same year
C. Win the Indianapolis 500,Daytona 500,and Formula One Championship
D. Win Rookie of the Year in Formula One,Indy Car,and Nascar
3. What was the name of Mario's first Auto-Biography?
A. What It's Like Out There
B. Life In The Fast Lane
C. Move Over,I'm Coming
D. Passing Life
4. What was the name of Mario's twin brother?
5. How many Nascar races did Mario win in his 14 career starts?
6. How many times did Mario win the Indy Car Championship?
7. How many times did Mario win the pole in the 1984 Indy League,during that season's 16 races?
8. Mario was also the first driver to do what during practice at the 1977 Indianapolis 500.
A. Exceed 175 M.P.H.
B. Exceed 200 M.P.H.
C. Exceed 225 M.P.H.
D. Exceed 250 M.P.H.
9. When son Michael joined Mario in 1989,they became the first father/son team to do what?
A. Compete in Formula One as teammates
B. Compete in Nascar as teammates
C. Compete in the Indy League as teammates
D. Compete in the Grand Prix as teammates.
10. Who is the only other family member of Mario's to win an Indy Car Championship?
A. His Son Michael
B. His Son John
C. His Nephew John
D. His Grandson Marco
Conditions of Use