for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Wyatt Earp: America's Most Famous Lawman
How much do you know about the personal life and career of legendary lawman of the Old West?
December 13, 2012
Crime & Law
Old West Lawmen & Outlaws
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Wyatt participated in what famous gunfight?
A. Frisco Shootout
B. Battle at Blazer's Mill
C. Gunfight at the OK Corral
D. El Paso Gunfight
2. How many times was Wyatt wounded throughout all of his gunfights?
3. Wyatt was once arrested for what offense?
A. Stealing horses
C. Cattle rustling
D. Being drunk and disorderly
4. Where was Wyatt's first job as a lawman?
A. Carson City, Nevada
B. Tombstone, Arizona
C. Dodge City, Kansas
D. Lamar, Missouri
5. Wyatt was appointed a Deputy U.S. Marshall after what event?
A. After his brother Virgil was ambushed and maimed
B. After the Gunfight at the OK Corral
C. After the assassination of his brother Morgan
D. After the accidental shooting of Sheriff Fred White
6. Wyatt participated in his last armed confrontation at what age?
7. What U.S. state has a town named after Wyatt?
8. Wyatt and his brothers had conflicts and tensions with a group of outlaws called what?
A. The Wild Bunch
B. The Cowboys
C. The Regulators
D. The Clantons
9. The manhunt for outlaw Cowboys by Wyatt Earp after the assassination of his brother Morgan was called what?
A. Wyatt's Vendetta
B. Earp's Revenge
C. Morgan's Revenge Ride
D. The Earp Vendetta Ride
10. On January 13, 1929 at the age of 80, Wyatt passed away from what cause?
A. Heart attack
B. Chronic cystitis
D. Gun shot
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by