for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Abbott and Costello- Who's on First?
How much do you know about the classic comedy team?
January 10, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Abbot's first name?
2. What was Costello's first name?
3. In what year did Abbott and Costello form?
4. What was the name of the first film that Abbott and Costello appeared in?
A. One Night in the Tropics
B. Buck Privates
C. In the Navy
D. Hold That Ghost
5. What was the name of Abbott and Costello's most famous routine?
A. Two Tens for a Five
B. Hot Dog and Mustard
C. Twenty and Twenty- Two
D. Who's On First
6. Abbott and Costello introduced their comedy to live TV in 1950 on what television show?
A. The Dean Martin Show
B. The Colgate Comedy Hour
C. The Abbott and Costello Show
D. The Bob Hope Show
7. Which movie below came first in the "Abbott and Costello Meet" movies?
A. Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man
B. Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy
C. Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstien
D. Abbott and Costello Meet the Wolfman
8. In what years did the Abbott and Costello Show air?
A. 1952- 1954
B. 1953- 1956
C. 1954- 1958
9. Which Abbott and Costello movie made them bona fide movie stars?
A. The Naughty Nineties
B. Hold That Ghost
C. Buck Privates
D. Keep 'Em Flying
10. With which studio were most of the Abbott and Costello movies produced?
A. Warner Brothers
B. Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM)
C. United Artists
D. Universal Studios
Conditions of Use