for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Lily Tomlin
A quiz about Lily Tomlin her TV career and movie career.
January 15, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Lily Tomlin @ Kenstein)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Lily Tomlin starred in the 1980 movie, "Nine to Five." What character did she portray?
A. Doralee Rhodes
B. Judy Bernly
C. Violet Newstead
D. Roz Keith
2. Lily Tomlin was a star on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" in the 1970s. Which of the following was not one her signature characters?
A. dowdy spinster Gladys Ormphby
B. Ernestine the phone operator
C. Edith Ann the five-and-a-half year old girl
D. housewife and mother Mrs. Judith Beasley
3. In what Midwestern city was Lily Tomlin born and raised?
4. What role did Lily Tomlin play in the 1993 movie, "The Beverly Hillbillies"?
B. Jane Hathaway
C. Elly May
D. Margaret Drysdale
5. Lily Tomlin shares a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame with whom?
A. Ruth Buzzi
B. Dick Martin
C. Dan Rowan
D. Jane Wagner
6. What is true about the 1991 movie, "The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe" starring Lily Tomlin?
A. Tomlin received a Tony Award for her performance in it
B. it was written by Jane Wagner
C. Lily is the only star in the show
D. all of the above
7. Lily Tomlin stars as Lillie Mae, Reba's mother in the TV sitcom, "Malibu Country." Of what drug is Lillie a regular user?
D. all of the above
8. What role did Lily Tomlin play in the 1975 musical drama film, "Nashville"?
A. Linnea Reese
B. Sueleen Gay
C. Lady Pearl
D. Connie White
9. What 1972 comedy album won Lily Tomlin a Grammy Award for Best Comedy Recording?
A. On Stage
B. Modern Scream
C. And That's the Truth
D. This Is A Recording
10. Ms. Tomlin gave away somethimg as a bonus for buyers of her home video library in 1993. What was it?
A. a spoon from her kitchen
B. locks of her hair
C. a penny
D. a puzzle of herself
Pine River Consulting 2022