for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Alan Parsons Project
Trivia questions about the albums, songs and players in the Alan Parson Project.
June 29, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Alan Parsons Project Official Web Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The central figure of The Alan Parsons Project was of course, Alan Parsons. Who was Parsons' long time partner, keyboardist and primary vocalist for the Alan Parsons Project?
A. Geddy Lee
B. Eric Woolfson
C. Greg Lake
2. The Alan Parson Project hailed from what country?
A. United States
B. United Kingdom
3. The Alan Parsons Project released their first album in 1976. What was the name of it?
A. Tales of Mystery and Imagination
D. Vulture Culture
4. What musician played electric and acoustic guitars on every Alan Parsons Project album?
A. Andy Summers
B. Steven Wilson
C. Greg Lake
D. Ian Bairnson
5. The Alan Parsons Project released their second album in 1977. What was the name of it?
A. I, Robot
B. You, Robot
C. A Robot
D. The Robot
6. On what Alan Parsons Project album will you find the song, "Games People Play"?
B. The Turn of a Friendly Card
D. Ammonia Avenue
7. In 1987, Parsons totally remixed the 1976 album, "Tales of Mystery and Imagination." This included previously unrecorded narration from whom on the song. "A Dream Within a Dream"?
A. Terry Taplin
B. David Hemmings
C. Patrick Stewart
D. Orson Welles
8. Many fans debate on whether a certain album, released in 1990, should be considered an Alan Parsons Project album or an Eric Woolfson solo album. What is the name of the album?
C. The Instrumental Works
9. Which Alan Parsons song has become a staple of many big-time college and professional sporting arenas throughout North America, particularly as a song used during the introduction of a starting lineup?
10. In the 1999 movie, "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me," what villain called his giant laser project, "The Alan Parsons Project"?
A. Mini Me
B. Austin Powers
C. Dr. Evil
D. Number 3
Conditions of Use