for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Tony Abbott: 28th Australian Prime Minister
A quiz on a socially conservative politician who was chosen by Australians to cope with the challenges of the 21st century.
September 07, 2013
Australian Prime Ministers
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Tony Abbott Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Tony Abbott born on November 4, 1957?
C. New Zealand
2. What pre-political prize did Tony Abbott win in the 1970s?
A. University boxing champion
B. Sydney Piano Competition winner
C. Rhodes scholarship
D. City to Surf first place
3. During the 1980s Tony Abbott trained to become what?
4. Before entering politics, what profession did Tony Abbott pursue?
5. Which senior member of the Liberal Party helped Tony Abbott win pre-selection by giving him a glowing endorsement?
A. Alexander Downer
B. Peter Costello
C. John Howard
D. Brian Loughnane
6. Which of the following comment does not reflect Tony Abbott's feelings about climate change?
A. it's absolute crap
B. a bit dodgy
C. the science of climate change is highly contentious
D. the greatest moral challenge of our time
7. Which of Tony Abbott's policies in the 2013 election was the one that created the most adverse comment?
A. Turning back the boats of illegal immigrants
B. Repealing the carbon tax
C. Paid parental leave
D. Providing an alternative to the national broadband network
8. Which of the following stances does not belong to Tony Abbott?
A. He is a constitutional monarchist
B. He is pro-choice concerning abortion
C. He believes in raising the profile of Aboriginal affairs
D. He looks forward to minimising the influence of the states
9. Tony Abbott has surprised people with his views on a variety of issues. Which of the following is not something connected with him?
A. Is anti-euthanasia but would allow his parents to choose this option.
B. He lives in and represents one of Australia's richest electorates but spends a week each year in poor Aboriginal communities.
C. He's been labelled a misogynist but has three daughters.
D. Is opposed to homosexual marriage but has a sister who is openly gay.
10. In September, 2015 Tony Abbott was beaten in a leadership ballot and thus lost the prime ministership to whom?
A. Bill Shorten
B. Malcolm Turnbull
C. Joe Hockey
D. Christopher Pyne
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by