for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Out of Towners: Part Two
Here's part two of my quiz on "The Out of Towners," the hilarious 1999 film, starring Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn.
October 13, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Out of Towners @ wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Susan Clark's apartment number?
2. While they were looking for their daughter in her apartment building, a neighbor threatened to loose her dog on the Clarks. What was the dog's name?
3. What word did Henry keep repeating in the taxi?
4. The Clarks accidentally wandered into a meeting for ________.
D. sex addicts
5. Mr. Mersault admired something that belonged to Mrs. Wellstone. What was it?
A. diamond necklace
B. full length sable coat
C. horn-rimmed glasses
D. leopard skin shoes
6. What was Greg's hotel room number?
7. What dessert did Nancy order from room service?
A. Baked Alaska
B. Black Forest Cake
C. Cherries Jubilee
D. Creme Brulee
8. What song did Henry sing in the shower?
B. Fly Me To the Moon
C. That Old Black Magic
D. Up, Up, and Away
9. With whom was Henry's job interview?
A. Brenda Forrest
B. Lisa Tobin
C. Mike Timmons
D. Toby Lyons
10. For what Ohio company did Henry work before he was fired?
A. The Dalworth Agency
B. Jaworsky Advertising
C. Sellinski Advertising
D. The Zillman Corporation
Pine River Consulting 2022