for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Adolf Hitler - His Later Life
Hitler's name evokes fear, revulsion and ridicule. Test your knowledge of one of the greatest influences of the 20th century.
December 20, 2013
World War II
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Imprisoned in 1923 for his failed "Beer hall putsch" to whom did Adolf Hitler dictate his book "Mein Kampf"?
A. Rudolf Hess
B. Hermann Goering
C. Joseph Goebbels
D. Martin Bormann
2. Why was Adolf Hitler supported financially by German industrialists in the 1920s?
A. his anti-Semitic views
B. his anti-Marxism views
C. his extreme nationalistic stance
D. all the above
3. In January, 1933 Hitler was reluctantly appointed Chancellor of Germany by which German figure?
A. Kurt Ludendorff
B. Otto von Bismarck
C. Kaiser Wilhelm
D. Paul von Hindenburg
4. Which of the following was not achieved by Hitler in the lead-up to World War II?
A. signing of a non-aggression pact with the Soviet Union
B. reoccupation of the Rhineland
C. political union with Austria
D. invasion of France
5. The invasion of what country by Hitler's forces saw England finally take a stance against Germany in 1939?
D. Soviet Union
6. What decision by Adolf Hitler changed the course of World War II and doomed him and his country?
A. Not to launch a sea-borne invasion of England.
B. To attack the Soviet Union
C. To sign a non-aggression pact with Italy
D. To encourage the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
7. Which of the following expressions was not part of Hitler's plan for world domination?
A. Thousand Year Reich
B. Final solution
C. Fortress Europa
D. World government
8. Who led the only serious attempt to assassinate Hitler?
A. Joachim von Ribbentrop
B. Klaus von Stauffenberg
C. Erwin Rommel
D. Karl Donitz
9. Who did Adolf Hitler marry in the dying days of his regime?
A. Geli Rabbaul
B. Marlene Dietrich
C. Eva Braun
D. Sophie Schubert
10. The forces of what nation first found Hitler's partly cremated body in Berlin in May, 1945
A. U S A
D. Soviet Union
Conditions of Use