for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - A Simple Twist of Fate
A single event one cold winter's night turned a lonely miser's life around. This is one of my favorite Steve Martin films. If you enjoyed "A Simple Twist of Fate", take my quiz and see how much you still remember. Good luck!
December 28, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: allmovie.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When Michael's wife was expecting a baby, Michael said he wanted to name it _______ if it was a boy.
2. Michael gave Mathilda something that had belonged to her mother. What was it?
A. a charm bracelet
B. a heart necklace
C. a pinky ring
D. a photograph
3. What color was the weather balloon Michael bought from April?
4. Where did Michael find Mathilda on the day she cut herself loose from the red ribbon?
A. at a neighbor's house
B. down in a quarry
C. sitting on the edge of a cliff
D. up a tree
5. When Mathilda got bored one day, Michael played this song for her:
A. Doggie in the Window
C. Mambo Italiano
D. Running Bear
6. What was the name of the baseball team Mathilda played for?
C. Red Socks
7. What did Mathilda name the horse Mr. Newland gave her?
8. What did Mathilda smear under her eyes to make her look like she was crying in the courtroom?
A. garlic oil
C. fresh onion juice
D. Tabasco sauce
9. What alias did John Newland use when he signed the hospital admission forms for Mathilda's mother?
A. David Peterson
B. Henry Swanson
C. Joe Wilson
D. Matt Dempsey
10. What instrument did Michael play?
Pine River Consulting 2022