for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Take the Lead
"Take the Lead", starring Antonio Banderas and Alfre Woodard, is a highly entertaining film which showcases the amazing dance skills of a number of talented young people. If you are a fan, take my quiz and see how much you remember. Good Luck!
February 21, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: tower.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. According to Pierre, sometimes the best way to conquer an enemy is:
A. to get right up in his face
B. to become his friend
C. to ignore him
D. to challenge him to be a better person
2. Ms. James hung photos on the wall in her office of students who:
A. had man the honor roll more than once
B. had died
C. had gone to college after graduating
D. had served on student council
3. At what high school did the story take place?
A. George Washington Carver
B. John Drake
C. Langston Hughes
D. Walt Whitman
4. What was the first Gershwin tune Pierre played for the students in detention?
A. Blue Monday
B. Strike Up the Band
C. They Can't Take That Away From Me
D. Someone to Watch Over Me
5. What was the first dance Pierre taught the students?
A. Fox Trot
6. What was the principal's first name?
7. What was on TV at LaRhette's home when Woodley showed up looking for her mother?
A. The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
B. The Dick Van Dyke Show
C. Father Knows Best
D. I Love Lucy
8. What song was playing when LaRhette danced blindfolded with Rock?
A. All of Me
C. Moon River
D. Night and Day
9. What song did LaRhette dance to in the detention room in the dark?
A. Happy Talk
B. Que Sera Sera
C. Sentimental Journey
D. You'll Never Walk Alone
10. According to Pierre, the strongest secret weapon there ever was was:
A. a vision of one's future
B. belief in oneself
D. the will to succeed
Conditions of Use