for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Bridges of Madison County
"The Bridges of Madison County" is a captivating, romantic film starring Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood. How long since you have seen it? Take my quiz and see how well you remember it!
June 21, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: dvdactive.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. From what bridge did Robert and Francesca wish their ashes scattered?
A. Cedar Bridge
B. Holliwell Bridge
C. Imes Bridge
D. Roseman Bridge
2. For what magazine did Robert write?
A. Mother Earth News
B. National Geographic
3. Where did Richard and the Johnson kids go for the four days?
A. to a 4H event
B. to their grandparents' home
C. to the Illinois State Fair
D. to the Rattlesnake Roundup
4. According to Robert, Iowa had a wonderful:
5. What Yeats poem did Robert quote when he and Francesca took a walk?
A. Song of the Old Mother
B. The Song of the Wandering Aengus
C. The Rose Tree
D. The Song of the Happy Shepherd
6. What was the toast Robert made when he and Francesca were drinking brandy?
A. "to ancient evenings and distant music"
B. "to glimmering girls and apple blossoms"
C. "to hollow lands and dappled grass"
D. "to white moths on the wing"
7. According to Robert, Francesca was anything but:
C. a simple woman
D. a woman of the world
8. In the note Francesca left for Robert, what Yeats quote did she use?
A. "where daffodil and lily wave"
B. "when moth-like stars are flickering out"
C. "the sun was a golden apple"
D. "when white moths are on the wing"
9. According to Francesca, almost everything about Robert had begun to seem:
10. What was the title of Robert's book?
A. Across the Universe
B. Memories of an Autumn Love
C. Four Days
D. The Bridges of Madison County
Pine River Consulting 2022