for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Real First Names of Famous People
The following ten questions will ask you to find the true first name of some famous people who are or were known by a different first name.
February 08, 2015
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Paul McCartney's real first name?
2. Ex U S Vice President Dan Quayle has what first name?
3. What was the real first name of U S military leader and President Ulysses S. Grant?
4. The U S painter Jackson Pollock had what first name?
5. What was the first name of P.L.O. leader Yasser Arafat?
6. What was the first name of U S poet, Ogden Nash?
7. The U S singer, Dionne Warwick was christened with what first name?
8. What was the first name given to Bette Davis by her parents?
9. The American frontierswoman, Calamity Jane was originally given what first name by her parents?
10. The Nazi Propaganda Minister, Joseph Goebbels was given what first name by his parents?
Conditions of Use