for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Union Jack - Britain's Flag
It's the symbol of Britain and has been seen flying in many countries in various forms. Test your knowledge of the British flag known as the Union Jack. History, design, colors and more, this is the best British flag trivia!
March 06, 2015
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Union Jack)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what century was the first Union flag adopted for use in Britain?
2. The Union Jack does not have the flag of which United Kingdom country?
D. Northern Ireland
3. Unlike most other flags, the Union Jack usually has what dimensions?
4. Which saint's cross is not part of the Union Jack?
5. Which of the following is true of the Union Jack?
A. It is flown on palaces when royalty is in residence.
B. It is not symmetrical.
C. It was originally known as the English flag
D. The term "Jack" originated from its use by the navy.
6. When did the current Union Jack come into use?
7. What type of blue is used in Union Jack?
B. Navy Blue
C. Royal Blue
D. Cobalt Blue
8. In what century did the British Parliament officially adopt the Union Jack?
D. It has never adopted the flag.
9. Which of the following former colonies of Britain no longer has a Union Jack as part of its flag?
C. Cook Islands
10. Which of the following companies uses the Union Jack as its logo?
A. British Leyland
Conditions of Use