for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Beatrix Potter - Creator of Peter Rabbit
Her books have charmed children and adults for over a century. Take ten questions on this English lady who was more interesting than her staid image.
January 02, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: photogallery.thestar.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what country was Beatrix Potter born in July, 1866?
2. Beatrix Potter bought her first rabbit in 1890 and gave him what name?
B. Benjamin Bouncer
3. Apart from being a gifted writer and artist, what other area did Beatrix Potter pursue?
B. votes for women
4. Beatrix Potter wrote many books about a variety of animals. Which of the following animals did she not feature as a main character in her books?
5. What tragedy befell Beatrix Potter in July, 1905?
A. She discovered her literary agent had embezzled her money.
B. Her fiance died.
C. Her parents died of typhoid.
D. Her country home was repossessed.
6. How many times was Beatrix Potter married?
7. Beatrix Potter had an astute business brain and created what products to go with her stories?
A. Peter Rabbit Doll
B. Board games
C. Painting books
D. All the above
8. How many children did Beatrix Potter have?
9. In what county of England did Beatrix Potter live out the majority of her life?
10. Beatrix Potter kept a diary. Which of the following is true?
A. She began keeping it at the age of 15.
B. She made strong criticisms of many well-known Britons.
C. She wrote it in a near-undecipherable code.
D. All the above
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by