for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Tina Turner - Rock Queen of the Ages
Tina Turner has a career that spans half a century, winning accolades across the globe. Take ten questions on the singer with soul!
July 12, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What name was Tina Turner given upon her birth into the Bullock family on November 26, 1939?
A. Mary Margaret
B. Louisa May
C. Margot Eliza
D. Anna Mae
2. Which of the following Tina Turner hits was written by her?
A. Nutbush City Limits
B. Proud Mary
C. River Deep, Mountain High
D. What's Love Got to Do With It?
3. As of 2016, how many times has Tina Turner been married?
4. Apart from her musical success, Tina Turner has dabbled in movies. What role did she have in Mad Max - Beyond Thunderdome?
A. Acid Queen
B. Selma Parfait
C. Lipsucker Lady
D. Aunty Entity
5. Tina Turner was brought to Australia by the Australian Rugby League to perform what song as part of its promotional campaign?
A. We Don't Need Another Hero
B. Simply The Best
C. Stand By Your Man
D. I Get Knocked Down
6. In what year did Tina Turner win four Grammy Awards?
7. Following the break-up of her marriage to Ike Turner, what did Tina Turner do to survive?
A. take in ironing
B. sew clothes
C. clean houses
D. beome a waitress
8. What U S President told Tina Turner she "had the best legs in show business"?
A. Richard Nixon
B. Ronald Reagan
C. Bill Cinton
D. George W Bush
9. Which of the following is not true of Tina Turner?
A. She is a recent convert to Islam.
B. She has won eight Grammy Awards.
C. She has sold more records than any other single performer.
D. She has performed with Mick Jagger, Elton John and Beyonce.
10. Relinquishing her U S citizenship, Tina Turner became a citizen of what country?
B. Great Britain
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by