for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Theodore Roosevelt - Personal Questions
Ten questions on the non-presidential life of Theodore Roosevelt who was an American original. He was once described as "a steam engine in trousers"!
December 10, 2018
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Theodore Roosevelt @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Born in 1858, Theodore Roosevelt suffered badly from what affliction?
C. knock knees
D. partial deafness
2. Who did Theodore Roosevelt regard as the greatest influence in his life?
A. George Washington
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. His father, Theodore
D. His mother, Martha
3. Following the death of his first wife, Alice in 1884 which of the following did Theodore Roosevelt not do?
A. Rarely mentioned her name again
B. Sent their daughter Alice to live with his sister
C. Did not include her in his autobiography
D. Carried a picture of her for the rest of his life
4. Theodore Roosevelt was also accomplished in what creative pursuit?
C. composing music
5. Historians now speculate that Theodore Roosevelt suffered from what condition?
B. Asperger's syndrome
6. What conflict turned Theodore Roosevelt into a national hero?
A. U S Civil War
B. Philippine Revolution
C. Boxer Rebellion
D. Spanish American War
7. Which of the following expressions was not popularized by Theodore Roosevelt's use?
A. weasel words
B. political correctness
8. How many children did Theodore Roosevelt father?
9. What was the estate on which Theodore Roosevelt lived most of his life?
A. Hyde Park
C. Sagamore Hill
D. Mount Vernon
10. Theodore Roosevelt died aged 60 from what cause?
A. pulmonary embolism
B. cerebral stroke
C. heart attack
D. cancer of the jaw
Pine River Consulting 2022