for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Mark Antony - Tragic Roman leader
Mark Antony embodied many of the finest characteristics of Rome only to suffer an ignominious fall into disgrace and death.
May 04, 2019
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Born in 83 BC, how could Mark Antony's teenage years be described?
A. in extreme poverty
B. drinking, gambling and free love
C. Spartan with military discipline and daily intense physical exercise
D. as a ward of Julius Caesar's father
2. From 57 to 55 BC Mark Antony served where?
A. in the priesthood
B. in the Senate
C. in the army
D. in Egypt as an ambassador of Rome
3. When a consul and lupercus, what did Mark Antony offer Julius Caesar as a sign of his assumed royalty?
C. golden helmet
4. Following the murder of Julius Caesar, Mark Antony entered into a ruling triumvirate with which two fellow Romans?
A. Agrippa and Sextus Pompeius
B. Lucius Antonius and Ventidus
C. Lucius Domitius and Cicero
D. Octavian and Lepidus
5. In 42 BC, Mark Antony commanded forces which killed Brutus and Cassius at the two battles of?
6. After ending the Roman Civil War, Mark Antony was declared to be the new version of which god?
7. Mark Antony's relationship with Cleopatra produced how many children?
8. In 33 BC which Roman launched a series of damaging political attacks on Mark Antony over many things, including his relationship with Cleopatra?
D. Marcus Aurelius
9. The forces of Mark Antony and Cleopatra were defeated by the Roman Army at which battle?
10. Seeing there was no way out, how did Mark Antony commit suicide in 30 BC?
A. swallowed hot coals
B. took poison
C. stabbed himself
D. allowed an asp to bite him
Conditions of Use