for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - African Capital Cities - Part 3
More questions on the capital cities of well-known and not so well-known African nations.
March 21, 2021
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Lizardpoint.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Situated in south-eastern Africa, the small nation of Malawi was formerly known as Nyasaland and has what city as its capital?
2. Zambia is located in the southern part of central Africa and has what well-known city as its capital?
3. Senegal is located in the west of Africa, bordering the Atlantic Ocean. What is its capital city?
4. Chad is a landlocked nation in central-northern Africa, bordering the Sahara Desert, and has what city as its capital?
5. Somalia is the most easterly part of Africa, located on the "horn". What is its capital city?
6. Zimbabwe, formerly known as Rhodesia, has what city as its capital?
7. Guinea, located in western Africa, has what city as its capital?
8. Rwanda's agony of the 1990s has thankfully passed. What is its capital city?
9. The west African country of Benin, formerly known as Dahomey, has what city as its capital?
10. The tiny landlocked nation of Burundi has been ruled by Germany and Belgium, and in 2018 was ranked as the world's least happy nation. What is its administrative capital city?
Conditions of Use