for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bing Crosby: Classic Crooner
Bing Crosby was one of the most endearing movie stars of all time. But, at this time of year, we remember his career as a singer of Christmas carols.
December 09, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Bing Crosby was born in the state of:
2. Bing Crosby is one of only 5 actors to have a #1 single AND best actor/actress Oscar. Which actor is NOT one of them?
A. Barbara Streisand
B. Jamie Foxx
C. Bette Midler
D. Frank Sinatra
3. In what OTHER movie besides "White Christmas" did Bing Crosby sing the song "White Christmas?"
A. Bells of St. Mary
B. High Society
C. Going My Way
D. Holiday Inn
4. According to the Guinness Book of Records, Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" sold over:
A. 100 million copies worldwide
B. 125 million copies worldwide
C. 136 million copies worldwide
D. 150 million copies worldwide
5. Of what sports team was Bing Crosby a part owner?
A. San Francisco Giants
B. Los Angles Rams
C. Boston Celtics
D. Pittsburgh Pirates
6. How did Bing Crosby get his nickname?
A. his brother, Bob
B. his favorite song
C. comic strip
D. his mother
7. How many children did Bing Crosby have?
8. Bing Crosby's only daughter starred on what show?
C. Falcon Crest
D. St. Elsewhere
9. Bing Crosby was the producer's first choice to play what TV detective?
A. Peter Gunn
C. Barnaby Jones
10. Bing Crosby and Bob Hope made 7 "Road" pictures. Which is NOT one of the places they went?
D. Hong Kong
Pine River Consulting 2022