for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bill Bruford: Drummer Extraordinaire
Answer these questions about the legendary drummer. Great Bill Bruford trivia!
September 10, 2009
Jazz and Blues
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Bill Bruford @ All About Jazz)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. With which progressive rock act has Bill Bruford NEVER performed, either as a full-fledged member or touring member?
C. Jethro Tull
D. King Crimson
2. What is the title of Bruford's featured track on Yes' Fragile album?
A. Cans & Brahms
B. 5% For Nothing
C. Mood For A Day
D. The Fish
3. How did Bruford's featured track on Yes' Fragile get its title?
A. It was based on a work by Brahms
B. Because Yes' recently dismissed manager got that amount as a contract payout
C. He wrote it early in the morning.
D. It was about the one that got away
4. What subject did Bruford study in college?
5. What British Blues band could briefly count Bruford as a member?
B. John Mayall's Bluesbreakers
C. Blues Inc.
D. Savoy Brown
6. With what band did Bruford play immediately after leaving Yes?
C. King Crimson
7. Which Yes member was NOT in the "near-Yes" band with which Bruford was involved during 1989-90?
A. Jon Anderson
B. Rick Wakeman
C. Steve Howe
D. Chris Squire
8. What is the name of the band that included Bruford, John Wetton, Alan Holdsworth & Eddie Jobson?
9. What is the name of the Jazz band that Bruford led starting in 1985?
B. Weather Report
D. The Bill Bruford Combo
10. What is the first King Crimson album to feature Bruford on drums?
A. In The Court of the Crimson King
B. Lark's Tongues In Aspic
D. Three of a Perfect Pair
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by