for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Chocolate: Learn All About It!
Try your luck on this quiz about the facts, history and trivia of chocolate!
June 26, 2007
Food & Drink
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: GoingLocal-Info)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of the tree that the main ingredient in chocolate is derived?
A. chocolate tree
B. coconut tree
C. Christmas tree
D. cocao tree
2. In the late 19th century, some cholocate pioneers thought chocolate was a good subsitute for what?
3. What company had the first chocolate mill in the United States?
4. Which chocolate pioneer developed the heart shaped box for Valentines Day?
A. Richard Cadbury
B. Milton Hershey
C. John Fry
D. Conrad Van Houten
5. Which company was the pioneer in making milk chocolate?
6. What process makes chocolate smooth?
7. Where was the first "chocolate house " opened.
A. New York
8. What type of chocolate contains no more than 50% chocolate?
9. What type of chocolate contains no chocolate liquor?
10. In America, which type of chocolate is preferred?
D. semi sweet
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by