for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Frank Lloyd Wright: His Life and Architecture
Questions and answers about Frank Lloyd Wrights career and personal life.
September 30, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Frank L Wright
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Frank L Wright @ USA For Kids)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what state was Frank Lloyd Wright born?
B. New York
2. What was the most advanced academic degree that Frank Lloyd Wright obtained, excluding honorary degrees?
A. high school diploma
B. bachelors degree
D. He never finished any academic program
3. What was Wright's home design style which included shallow pitched roofs and large overhangs, known as?
D. Ache (Pronounced "H")
4. What is the name of the well-known house that Frank Lloyd Wright built for for Mr. and Mrs. E.J. Kaufmann Sr. in the late 1930's?
B. Bear Creek
C. Robbie House
D. Wescott House
5. What famous building in New York City did Frank Lloyd Wright design?
A. The Rockefeller Center
B. The Empire State Building
C. The Guggenheim Museum
D. The Dakota Building
6. Which of the following is NOT a Frank Lloyd Wright quote?
A. "Living in the country is unhealthy. We need people."
B. "Youth is a quality, not a matter of circumstances."
C. "I hate intellectuals. They are from the top down. I am from the bottom up."
D. "I feel coming on me a strange disease -- humility."
7. What tragedy occurred at Frank Lloyd Wright's Wisconsin home, Taliesin?
A. The house was burned down by a servant
B. His grilfriend and others attending dinner were murdered
C. Frank lost a finger in an accident there
D. both A and B
8. In 1957, Frank Lloyd Wright visited a city to design a complex that would never be built due to a change in government. What city was it?
A. London, England
B. Tokyo, Japan
C. Toronto, Canada
D. Bagdad, Iraq
9. How many times was Frank Lloyd Wright married?
10. Where did Frank Lloyd Wright live during the winters in the last 20 years of his life?
Pine River Consulting 2022