for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Grab Bag
This quiz is a grab bag. Has questions on a variety of topics.
October 14, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Learning Italian)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is a Puggle?
A. An impossible golf shot
B. A beagle dog mixed with a pug dog
C. A silly word from Mary Poppins
D. A style of ladies purse popular during the civil war
2. What song did Dean Martin call "the stupidest" song he ever heard?
B. Everybody Loves Somebody
C. Thats Amore
D. Cryin Time
3. West Virginia University's football and basketball teams are known as
A. The Mountaineers
B. The Coal Miners
C. The Hillbillies
D. The Thundering Herd
4. What famous comedy team was known for a skit called "Whos On First"?
A. Laurel and Hardy
B. The Marx Brothers
C. Abbott and Costello
D. Martin and Lewis
5. How many feet are in a yard?
A. 7 1/2
6. What is unique about the Manx breed of cat?
A. They are furless
B. They have no tails or stubs of tails and longer hind legs
C. They bark rather than meow
D. They aren't a real breed of cat ,they were created for a children's book written during WWI
7. In the book "Gone With The Wind", where was Aunt PittyPat's house?
A. Peachtree Street, Atlanta Ga
B. PeachtreeStreet, Savannah, Ga
C. Oak Alley, NewOrleans, La
D. Saville Row, London, England
8. What event took place on Jan. 19, 1951 both in real life and on television?
A. The Russians launches Sputnik and Bill Dana did a skit about it.
B. The first tv comercial aired and stores nationwide stayed open longer and ran two for one sales
C. Desi Arnaz Jr. was born to Lucy and Desi, Little Ricky was born to Lucy and Ricky Ricardo
D. Nothing happened on this day
9. What baseball team did Bing Crosby own at one time?
A. The Brooklyn Dodgers
B. The New York Yankees
C. The California Angels
D. The Pittsburgh Pirates
10. In what state did the first LAND battle of the civil war take place?
A. West Virginia - in the town of Philippi
B. Kentucky - in the Tug Valley
C. South Carolina - in the town of Williston
D. Louisana - at Bocage Plantation near New Orleans
Pine River Consulting 2022