for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Disneyland, The Happiest Place on Earth
Some Disneyland trivia about Disneyland rides, ticket prices and history.
January 07, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Disneyland @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Disneyland opened in what year?
2. Rides at Disneyland were once classified as A, B, C, D, or E types. Which of the following was NOT an E Ride?
A. Jungle Cruise
B. Raft from Tom Sawyer Island
C. Enchanted Tiki Room
3. How many tea cups are on the Mad Tea Party ride at Disneyland?
4. In the first years of Disneyland, the Main Street Bank was an actual branch of what bank?
A. America West
B. Wells Fargo
C. Bank of America
D. Benjamin Franklin
5. How many spooks live in the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland?
6. When Disneyland opened in 1955, how many themed lands were there in Disneyland?
7. What year was the Fastpass System at Disneyland started?
8. What was the official general admission price on Opening Day at Disneyland?
9. Disneyland was named after its founder whose first name was:
10. What ride opened at Disneyland in May 2007?
A. NASCAR Racetrack
B. Astro Blasters
C. Mr. Toads Wild Ride
D. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by