for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Indian Larry: Chopper Royalty
A quiz about the life and career of motorcycle builder Indian Larry.
June 11, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Chopper.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Larry's birth name?
A. Lawerence William Welk
B. Larry Anderson Birnbaum
C. Larry Desmedt
D. Kenny Lawerence
2. Of what crime was Larry convicted?
A. Bank robbery
B. Auto theft
C. Shop Lifting
D. Writing bad checks
3. What is the name of the motorcycle shop founded by Indian Larry?
A. The Shop
B. Gasoline Alley
C. Gears and Grease
D. Choppers and Chicks
4. Where was Larry's shop located?
B. New York City
D. Las Vegas
5. How many times did Larry win The Great Biker Build Off?
6. Why was the tattoo on Larry's neck written backwards?
A. The artist who made it had been drunk
B. As part of a gang affiliation
C. He had lost a bet and had to do it that way.
D. So he could look in the mirror and read it.
7. Where did Larry and his wife perform?
A. Coney Island
B. In an Off Broadway Theater
C. On the street outside of his shop
D. Times Square
8. What was Larry's wife's name?
9. Who did Larry go up against in the first Great Biker Build Off?
A. Paul Yaffe
B. Eddie Trotta
C. Arlen Ness
D. Cole Foster
10. Which of Larry's bikes was named Chopper of the Year by Easy Riders Magazine?
A. Chain of Mystery
B. Grease Monkey
C. Rat Fink
D. The Maniac
Conditions of Use