for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Fords of the 1960s
How much do you know about 1960s Ford cars' facts and trivia?
December 21, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: 1966 Mustang)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of Ford's first American compact car, introduced for the 1960 model year?
2. For what three model years in the 60s did the big Ford cars feature vertically stacked quad headlights?
A. 1964, 1965, & 1966
B. 1965, 1966, & 1967
C. 1966, 1967, & 1968
D. 1967, 1968, & 1969
3. Ford advertised that it's 1965 model LTD was more quiet than what luxury car?
A. Mercedes Benz
C. Rolls Royce
4. What was the last Ford car to feature tailfins?
A. 1964 Galaxie 500
B. 1965 Falcon
C. 1964 Mustang
D. 1963 Fairlane
5. In what year did the entire Ford production line receive Motor Trend magazine's "Car of the Year" award?
6. During the 1960s, Ford imported what British Ford model for sale in the United States?
7. In what model year did Ford introduce the first four door Thunderbird?
8. Ford was the first automaker to offer stereo tape players as optional equipment in its cars in what year?
9. In the 1968 model year, Ford offered a top of the line version of its Fairlane called what?
10. What highly anticipated Ford model was introduced to America in April of 1964?
Conditions of Use