for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Woodstock Festival: An Aquarian Exposition
What do you know about the history, facts and trivia about the original Woodstock festival?
August 10, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the formal name of the original Woodstock music festival that took place in 1969?
A. Woodstock Music Festival
B. NY Music Festival at Woodstock
C. Woodstock Music Exposition
D. Woodstock Music and Art Fair
2. Woodstock was held in what rural New York town?
C. Rock Hill
3. How many acts performed their music at Woodstock?
4. Approximately how many concertgoers attended Woodstock?
5. Which of the following bands played both an acoustic set and an electric set at Woodstock?
A. Crosby, Stills and Nash
B. Creedence Clearwater Revival
D. Grateful Dead
6. Which musician was six-months pregnant at the time of her Woodstock performance?
A. Joan Baez
B. Janis Joplin
C. Melanie Safka
D. Joni Mitchell
7. What band declined to perform at Woodstock stating, "we'd have been just another band on the bill"?
A. Eric Burdon and the Animals
B. The Doors
C. Led Zeppelin
D. The Guess Who
8. What performer reportedly declined to bring his band to Woodstock beecause he "didn't want to spend his weekend in a field of unwashed hippies"?
A. Jon Anderson of Yes
B. Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull
C. Ritchie Blackmore of Deep Purple
D. Ozzy Osbourne of Black Sabbath
9. What was the first Woodstock "soundtrack" album to be released?
A. Woodstock 2
B. Woodstock: Music from the Original Soundtrack and More
C. Woodstock Diary
D. Woodstock: Three Days of Peace and Music
10. In 2006, the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts opened near the original Woodstock site. What original Woodstock band performed at the opening ceremony for the facility?
A. The Who
B. Crosby, Stills and Nash
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by