for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Statler Brothers: Country Gentlemen
My all time favorite group. We've got Statler Brothers trivia!
October 08, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Starpulse)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How did The Statler Brothers get their name?
A. It was the last name of their favorite shop teacher
B. From a box of tissues
C. It was their great grandmothers maiden name
D. It is their actual name.
2. With what famous country performer did The Statler Brothers perform and tour for 8 1/2 years beginning in 1964?
A. Ernest Tubb
B. Kenny Rogers
C. Tom T. Hall
D. Johnny Cash
3. The Statler Brothers originate from what area?
A. Shenendoah Valley , VA
B. Northern CA
C. The Ohio Valley Region of WV
D. Upstate NY, Adirondacks
4. Which of The Statler Brothers had to leave the group due to health concerns?
5. What was the name of The Statler Brothers' first hit record?
A. Flowers On The Wall
C. Ring Of Fire
D. Do You Know You Are My Sunshine
6. Which of The Statler Brothers are really brothers?
A. They are all brothers
B. Harold and Phil
C. Harold and Don
D. Lew, Don and Phil
7. What holiday did The Statler Brothers celebrate in their home town for many years?
A. New Years Day
B. 4th Of July
8. How many times did the Statlers appear at the White House?
9. When did The Statler Brothers retire?
A. Fall 2002
B. Christmas Day 2008
C. Spring 1979
D. Winter 1972
10. Which of The Statler Brothers wrote the book "Heroes and Outlaws of the Bible"?
Conditions of Use