for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - American Theme Park Locations
American Theme Park facts and trivia. I'll provide the Theme Park name and you match the state in which it's located.
November 13, 2010
North American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Shivering Timbers @ miadventure.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what US state is Disneyland located?
C. New York
2. In what US state is Cedar Point located?
D. New Jersey
3. In what US state is Epcot located?
4. In what US state is Dollywood located?
5. In what US state is King's Dominion located?
C. North Carolina
6. In what US state is Hershey Park located?
7. In what US state is Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom located?
8. In what US state is Kings Island located?
9. In what US state is Universal's Islands of Adventure located?
10. In what US state is Knott's Berry Farm located?
Pine River Consulting 2022