for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - American Dreamer
If you haven't seen this somewhat obscure 1984 film, starring Jo Beth Williams and Tom Conti, you're missing a real treat. Watch this wonderful family film, then take my quiz. Good luck!
December 28, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: iceposter.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. To celebrate winning the Rebecca Ryan contest, Cathy made a fancy dinner, including this dessert:
A. chocolate mousse
B. French pastry
C. a cake frosted to look like the flag of France
D. Jell-O in the shape of the Eiffel Tower
2. Who was driving the car that hit Cathy during her trip to Paris?
A. the French Foreign Minister
B. the leader of the Opposition Party
C. the Russian Ambassador
D. the Spanish Ambassador
3. When Cathy showed up at Alan's, posing as Rebecca Ryan, he started naming off friends who might be behind the "joke". Which of the following was NOT one of them?
B. Jean Paul
4. In the middle of dancing with Don Carlos Dominguez, Cathy quoted:
5. A lot of unpleasant things happened to Victor once Cathy entered his life. Which of the following did NOT happen to him?
A. He broke his leg jumping from a train.
B. He got shot by a priest.
C. He injured his neck falling down some stairs.
D. He was poisoned with potassium cyanide.
6. After her head injury, Cathy imagined her husband to be:
A. Count Reneleau
B. Ivan Stanovonovitch
C. Rafael Lasueur
D. Vincent McMann
7. Cathy's husband crushed some flowers in "Aunt Edna's" garden. What kind of flowers were they?
8. What crazy thing did Alan's father do?
A. chained himself to a tree during a storm and dared lightning to strike him
B. ran around dressed like Julius Caesar
C. threw fruit at people on a train to Istanbul
D. went swimming in piranha infested waters
9. What were the names of Cathy's sons?
A. Billy and Charles
B. Carl and Kevin
C. Keith and Carson
D. Paul and Eddie
10. Cathy ended her marriage to her husband:
A. at the airport
B. at Alan's mother's house
C. in the middle of the street
D. on a train
Conditions of Use