for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Rodney Dangerfield - No Respect!
Rodney Dangerfield (November 22, 1921 – October 5, 2004) was an American comedian, and actor, known for the catchphrases "I don't get no respect!," "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life" or "I get no respect, I tell ya."
December 26, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Rodney Dangerfield @ The Sun Blog)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Rodney Dangerfield's birth name?
A. Rodney Dingerfeld
B. Rodney Cohen
C. Jacob Dingerfeld
D. Jacob Cohen
2. As a struggling comedian and performer, one of the jobs Dangerfield held was:
A. lion tamer for a toothless lion.
B. acrobatic diver.
C. female impersonator.
D. makeup artist for dance hall girls.
3. Why did Dangerfield leave his job as a singing waiter?
A. He was fired.
B. He was offered a job in the Pink Panther movies,
C. He had throat surgery, and lost his singing voice.
D. He was offered a job as an acrobatic diver, for more money.
4. Dangerfield got a career break in 1967; what happened?
A. Rodney was stranded by a hurricane in Miami, and he met Johnny Carson at the hotel.
B. The Ed Sullivan Show needed a last-minute replacement; Rodney stole the show.
C. Jackie Gleason broke his leg in Las Vegas - he asked Rodney to fill in for him.
D. Frank Sinatra met Rodney, and demanded the Atlantic City Casinos put him on stage.
5. How many times did Dangerfield appear on The Tonight Show?
6. Which of the comedians below did not headline at the Manhattan club named after Dangerfield?
A. Sam Kinnison
B. Jay Leno
C. Andrew Dice Clay
D. Peter Sellers
7. What group refused to accept Dangerfield, at which point Dangerfield refused to be accepted?
A. Oscar Winner Associations
B. Dog and Cat Owners of America
C. Jaguar Owners of America Association
D. Motion Picture Academy
8. Dangerfield also appeared in the 2000 Adam Sandler film
. What role did he play?
A. A benevolent god.
D. Nicky's father
9. On April 8, 2003, Dangerfield underwent brain surgery in preparation for heart valve-replacement surgery on August 24, 2004. Upon entering the hospital, he uttered another characteristic one-liner when asked how long he would be hospitalized:
A. Hospital? They said this was a den of ill-repute!
B. If my wife finds me here, it ain't gonna be long!
C. If all goes well, about a week. If not, about an hour and a half!
D. Depends how long 14 bucks will last in this sheep farm!
10. What did Rodney Dangerfield prefer to smoke?
A. crack cocaine
C. A pipe with Sailor Stout blend.
D. Camel non-filter cigarettes
Conditions of Use