for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jimi Hendrix- Iconic Guitarist
How much do you know about the short and famed life of Jimi?
December 19, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: ninetieshits.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of Jimi's band?
A. The Revolution
C. Jimi Hendrix and the Experience
D. Motor Mayhem
2. Sadly, Jimmy passed away at the age of 27 due to what circumstance?
A. Self Inflicted gunshot
B. Drug overdose
C. Plane crash
D. Drug related asphyxia
3. Jimi popularized the use of what in his act?
A. High squelch in amps
B. Wah- Wah pedals
C. Feedback through amps
D. Smashing guitars
4. How old was Jimi when he received his first guitar?
5. After his first electric guitar was stolen, Jimi painted his second guitar red and named it what?
A. Bobbi Sue
B. Betty Jean
C. Bobbi Jo
D. Betsy Lou
6. To avoid a 2 year prison sentence, Jimi joined which branch of the military?
A. Air Force
7. Jimi was widely associated with the use of what drug?
8. What type of guitar was Jimi most associated with and was actually his guitar of choice?
A. Fender Jazzmaster
B. Gibson Flying V
C. Fender Stratocaster
D. Gibson Les Paul
9. Jimi had a habit of doing what with his guitars?
A. Smashing them on stage
B. Setting them on fire
C. Giving each their own personal name
D. Donating them to charities
10. "Foxy Lady" and "Purple Haze" can be found on which one of Jimi's albums?
A. Axis: Bold as Love
B. Electric Ladyland
C. Band of Gypsies
D. Are You Experienced
Conditions of Use