for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Chevrolets of the 1960s
1960s Chevy trivia questions. Each question regards a styling cue or option which appeared only on certain full-size 1960s Chevrolets. Your job is to figure out the model year of the Chevy with that feature.
April 26, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: 1962 Chevy Impala)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what model year did the first Chevrolet Impala Super Sport (SS) appear?
2. For what model year was the Caprice introduced to the market?
3. For what model year did Chevrolet completely eliminate side vent windows or "wing windows" from their full-size cars?
4. From the 1960 through 1965 models, all Chevrolets had tailights in what shape?
C. "I" Shaped
5. For what single model year was the 327 cubic inch V8 the standard V8 engine for full size Chevys?
6. In what two model years during the 1960s did Chevrolet offer station wagons in the full-sized line named Kingwood and Brookwood?
A. 1960 and 1961
B. 1961 and 1962
C. 1961 and 1968
D. 1960 and 1969
7. For what model year did Chevrolet introduce the Impala Custom Coupe, which featured a notback roof unlike the fastback roofs offered on Impala coupes?
8. For what model year did Chevrolet offer as an option on certain of its full-size car a fiber-optic monitoring panel that allowed the owner to check the status of his car's lights without leaving the vehicle?
9. Starting which what model year did Chevrolet start recessing the taillights inside the rear bumper in its full size cars?
10. In what model years were full-size Chevys equipped with front passenger and driver headrests as well as a steering-column mounted ignition switch that locked the steering wheel when the ignition was turned off
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by